Hipster Axes

Friday, November 9, 2012



So... this is a thing. Nothing like wielding an axe that says "compassion" on it. like... wat? I don't even.

Each one of these babies runs from $250 to $300. I'm sure they are probably good quality axes, but as someone that used to go to wood sports/lumber jack competitions (don't ask), and knows the importance of a good quality, sharp competition axe, I just can't get over the silliness. I know that were you to bring one of these puppies to an event, you would get shamed to oblivion. Are they for display or something? Isn't an axe a tool that is meant to be used? For chopping down trees and stuff?

I don't get it. I draw the line at hipster axes.

PS: you can get them here, but please don't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wild and Woolly All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger